Czech 1-5 Available Now

Daniel Abrams

Jan 2, 2013, 3:11:48 PM1/2/13
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
In the stack store.

dan...@reverselobotomy.com

Apr 23, 2013, 3:45:36 PM4/23/13
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com, tama...@gmail.com
We intend to eventually post Czech levels 6-9 but I can't give you an estimate at the moment.  I'm afraid it probably won't be too soon, Czech speakers are proving hard to come by :-)

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:00:51 AM UTC-4, tama...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

The Czech All Access Pass is the same price as passes for other languages, but includes fewer lessons. In fact, right now, it's cheaper to buy the individual lessons 1-5 than to buy the Pass. I'm wondering if you plan to eventually add additional Czech lessons that would be included in the Czech All Access Pass, to make the price worthwhile. If so, do you have any idea of the when I could expect to see those additional lessons?

Thank you!

Tamarind

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 9:11:48 PM UTC+1, Daniel Abrams wrote:
In the stack store.