General Questions

Daniel Abrams

Jul 18, 2009, 5:18:00 PM7/18/09
to Reverse Lobotomy Support
Post any reverse lobotomy questions here.

sfg...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 7:42:57 PM9/12/13
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Quick question, How do you upload your stacks that you created to other Ipads?

Thanks

ltve...@gmail.com

May 17, 2014, 11:28:42 AM5/17/14
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
How do I start over? I purchased all the Hebrew lessons a while ago and got started with them. Now when I open rebotomy it starts me on a level that is too hard. I need to start at the beginning again. What can I do?

Daniel Abrams

May 17, 2014, 11:37:36 AM5/17/14
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com, ltve...@gmail.com
Go to Lessons from the Main Menu.  Select the lesson you wish to start at.  This will reset the start point.

alexey...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2014, 10:07:42 AM8/26/14
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
Any chance you will support android?

Daniel Abrams

Aug 26, 2014, 11:38:12 AM8/26/14
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com, alexey...@gmail.com
We don't have plans to port to Android at the moment, but may revisit in the future.

dongzhi...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2015, 10:03:54 AM1/18/15
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
How many classes are there in French lesson in total?

Daniel Abrams

Jan 18, 2015, 10:08:44 AM1/18/15
to reverse-lobo...@googlegroups.com
9 stacks, each stack has 4 levels