Need Testers

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Evren Şaşmaz

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 8:38:56 AMSep 14
to retropet...@googlegroups.com
 One Percent Habit - Atomic habit tracker (Free 1-Year Premium!)

Hey everyone,

I need closed testers for my app **One Percent Habit**, a minimalist app focused on daily atomic progress and habit tracking.

I'm looking for genuine testers who can **keep the app installed for 14 days** and leave clear, specific feedback.

**What you get:** Everyone who tests and keeps the app installed for 2 weeks gets **1 Year of Premium for free** at launch.

**How to join:**

1. **Join the Google Group:**[https://groups.google.com/g/onepercenthabitct](https://groups.google.com/g/onepercenthabitct) *(Make sure to join with the same Google account you use on Google Play)*
3. **Download on Play Store:** After joining the group, click the store link inside the group description to opt-in and install the app! [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vagames.onepercenthabit](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vagames.onepercenthabit&authuser=1)

**Feedback & Bugs:** If you run into any bugs, UX issues, or crashes, please email the details to [**sup...@vagames.net**](mailto:sup...@vagames.net). *(I'm currently building my own custom in-app bug reporting tool for future builds, but email is primary for now).*
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages