Tetris on Z80

ladislau szilagyi

May 11, 2023, 1:54:08 PM5/11/23
to retro-comp
Hi all,

It's been many years since I played TETRIS... so I decided to adapt the game to Bill Shen's Z80ALL.

You can watch Tetris in action here:

The movie is short (30 seconds), I had some initial difficulties adjusting the focus, but you can get a rough idea of how it goes...

Ladislau

Steve Cousins

May 11, 2023, 3:40:43 PM5/11/23
to retro-comp
Very good. Nice job.

ladislau szilagyi

May 12, 2023, 1:43:19 AM5/12/23
to retro-comp
Just a curiosity: are they other TETRIS implementations available for RC2014's or other Z80-based retro computers?

I remember that I programmed a TETRIS for ZX Spectrum, in the late 80's, but I lost-it , after so many years ...

Ladislau

Greg Holdren

May 12, 2023, 2:01:00 AM5/12/23
to retro-comp
There is a recent TETRIS for the Z80 and TMS9918A based NABU computer.

Greg

Anna Christina

May 12, 2023, 2:35:36 AM5/12/23
to retro-comp
Hi,

in my repository for VT100/ANSI compatible games for CP/M, I have Quatris (no source) and cpmtris (Z80 asm).
You can find them (and some more games) there:

Regards,
Anna

ladislau szilagyi

May 12, 2023, 4:08:07 AM5/12/23