Elektor Elektronics March 1992 Floppy Contents for 8751 Emulator

Earth Person

Jun 8, 2023, 7:06:49 PM6/8/23
to retro-comp
Greetings,

I am looking for a floppy or the contents of the floppy for the 8751 Emulator in the March 1992 issue of Elektor Electronics. I have put discussion up there regarding the issue, but am also reaching out to the various communities to see if anyone has access to the files.

The files on the floppy, mentioned in the article, include:
  • DEV.EXE
  • CONFIG.EMU
  • SYS8751.C51
  • SYS8751.A51
Found a device and want to experiment with it, and it matches the exact same device in the 8751 Emulator article of the 1992 March document. Finding the software is a bit of another monster.

-William

Dave White

Jun 9, 2023, 12:16:58 AM6/9/23
to retro-comp
I have the Elektor 1990-1999 DVD, but the software for that article isn't included on it. It looks like the March 92 software should be on disk 169 - 167 and 170 are included on the DVD but not 168 or 169.

Earth Person

Jun 9, 2023, 12:40:24 AM6/9/23
to retro-comp
Hello Dave,

I'll keep searching. Appreciate your reply.

Earth Person

Jun 26, 2023, 4:16:41 PM6/26/23
to retro-comp
Greetings,

Recently received the decade DVD's from Elektor and managed to scrounge what I needed from the various 8051/8751/8032 8052 Single Board Computer articles and related software zips.

Once I got used to navigating the html interface, found them quickly. Will be a neat device to experiment with.