6502 versions of basic and FORTH

Derek Cooper

Jun 1, 2024, 11:02:44 AMJun 1
to retro-comp
Hi,
I have built a 6502 board based on the Grant Searle Design. I have tweaked the ROM to allow for 2x 16k pages (so far).

I have a ROM with OSI basic and Enhanced Basic on it, the board boots both no issues.

I was hoping to add a version of FORTH but can't seem to find a 6502 version. So my question is;

Has anyone found a version of FORTH that runs on 6502 or better still has been ported to Grant Searles original design?

CoopIMG_5462.jpg

Bill Shen

Jun 1, 2024, 2:04:14 PMJun 1
to retro-comp

You may want to visit forum.6502.org .  It has a dedicated section on Forth for 6502 with over 4400 posts.  I’m not a forth user, but I know there are many versions of forth for 6502.
  Bill