Forward Planning :)

rwd...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2021, 10:35:57 AM9/3/21
to retro-comp
I was considering getting a  missing module for the serial support, then I saw that Karl has planned well ahead :
#61 The Missing Module (serial & storage)
   Serial interface, serial/bus clock and Storage (for RC2014).
Designed by Rotten Snow in Norway

This seller is taking a break until Dec. 31, 2030. Sign up below to get an email when they're back!
I wish I could plan that well ahead :)

Richard

Mark T

Sep 3, 2021, 12:50:55 PM9/3/21
to retro-comp
Karl has shared a lot of his designs on easyeda so you could always source the boards and parts yourself.

Karl Albert Brokstad

Sep 3, 2021, 1:03:03 PM9/3/21
to retro-comp

Hi all!
Since the pandemic started in March 2020, I have been extremely busy.
I do not have much spare time, so I decided to take a break (maybe indefinitely) from selling kits.
I will still be available on this forum and I will share the information I have.
Unfortunately I have not had time to update the information on my website,  so I may have newer design and schematic files.
Cheers
Karl