Errors on the V0.1 Z180 S100 Bus SBC

John Monahan

May 10, 2023, 2:50:23 PM5/10/23
to retro-comp
Thanks to great detective work by Jay Cotton its clear that the are serious errors on the first PC board layout. The inputs from the CPU to pins 3,19 and 31 of the Flash ROM are wrong. I'm surprised I and others had not noticed it in the schematic.  (I assumed the RAMm and Flash RAM pin-outs were the same).  Unfortunately the second prototype being made has the same errors.  Rather than screw around with patches I have a 3rd prototype underway. About one week I'm guessing.  This one is just the bare SC131 like circuit -- for debugging.
I will send it to
Henry B., Al S. , Jay C., Jeff W., Michael P., Rich B., Roy B., Terry F. Tony G.

John