Diskio-v3 diskette format and file interchange

Miss Argent

May 12, 2023, 6:04:53 PM5/12/23
to retro-comp
Howdy! So, I have a Retrobrew SBC-V2 and a DiskIO-V3 running fine together - diskettes format fine and so on. One thing's given me some trouble, though - does anyone have a profile for 22DISK for DOS or a Windows-based utility that'll let me add files to diskettes formatted for the DiskIO? thanks!

Also, I'm looking to add some dedicated serial lines for file exchange.

Wayne Warthen

May 12, 2023, 6:43:20 PM5/12/23
to retro-comp
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-7 Miss Argent wrote:
Howdy! So, I have a Retrobrew SBC-V2 and a DiskIO-V3 running fine together - diskettes format fine and so on. One thing's given me some trouble, though - does anyone have a profile for 22DISK for DOS or a Windows-based utility that'll let me add files to diskettes formatted for the DiskIO? thanks!

See the attached file.  It is also found in the Doc/Contrib folder of RomWBW.

Also, I'm looking to add some dedicated serial lines for file exchange.

This would give you 4 channels.  Two can be USB if desired.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Warthen

May 12, 2023, 8:58:24 PM5/12/23
to retro-comp
Hmmm... I guess I didn't attach the file.  Here it is.
22Disk.txt

Miss Argent

May 13, 2023, 7:41:54 PM5/13/23
to retro-comp