New Z80 modular backplane computer

Bernard Oates

Dec 9, 2021, 6:07:05 AM12/9/21
to retro-comp
Has anyone tried the nhyodyne  Z80 modular backplane computer?

Wayne Warthen

Dec 9, 2021, 1:10:48 PM12/9/21
to retro-comp
On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 3:07:05 AM UTC-8 xagdin-...@yahoo.com wrote:
Has anyone tried the nhyodyne  Z80 modular backplane computer?

Yes, there are a handful of folks (including me) that are actively building this system.  It is quite reliable and fully supported by the dev branch of RomWBW.  Most of the interaction for this project is on the RetroBrew Computers Forum at https://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/forum/.  Look in the General Discussion area for the Z80 Multi Board Computer topic.

Thanks,

Wayne

Dave White

Dec 9, 2021, 11:32:46 PM12/9/21
to retro-comp
I was just adding the Gerbers to my JLCPCB cart this afternoon, so I'll be building a system soon.