Consolidating Updates for HI-TECH C for Z80 CP/M v3.09

Tony Nicholson

Dec 30, 2021, 6:24:11 PM12/30/21
to retro-comp
I've just pushed out another update to the HI-TECH Z80 C compiler
to GitHub. It incorporates a few changes since the last one and
is now at version v3.09-10 (for both a Z80/Z180 and a version for
the Z280 processors).

Grab it from

https://github.com/agn453/HI-TECH-Z80-C

Happy Hogmanay / New Year!

Tony

Tony Nicholson

Feb 5, 2022, 12:24:44 AM2/5/22
to retro-comp
Now up to version V3.09-12 with the addition of library routine
updates from Phillip Stevens (who has back-ported some of the
updates from the MS-DOS cross-compiler V7.80pl2).

Floating point routines are now more accurate and a few more
tweaks have expelled some bugs and typos.

Tony

Kurt Pieper

Feb 5, 2022, 3:41:54 AM2/5/22
to retro-comp
Hello Tony,

thanks for the change
***** (stars) are appropriate!

For my purposes it is nicely solved to create an lbr file.
updated. Unpacked and everything goes on.

Nice greetings from Germany.

Kurt