Re: hiding "quote"

crc

Oct 15, 2012, 11:00:59 AM10/15/12
to retro-language
Would moving this into a separate chain (e.g., internals') be good
enough?

On Oct 15, 7:29 am, Michal Wallace <michal.wall...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to hide the word "quote" from normal users.
>
> It seems like it should be hidden since it's only called inside of  "[".
> Nothing else calls it, but autopsy.rx  uses its address.
>
> What's the best way to go about  this?

Michal Wallace

Oct 15, 2012, 11:51:25 AM10/15/12
to retr...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM, crc <charles....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would moving this into a separate chain (e.g., internals') be good
> enough?

Works for me. I'll give it a shot, and see if there are some others
that could use this treatment.

Charles Childers

Oct 15, 2012, 1:21:41 PM10/15/12
to retr...@googlegroups.com
This wasn't too hard. I added an internals' vocabulary which now
contains "string" and "quote". We can move other helper functions here
too if necessary.

This is committed as revision 396.

-- crc
> --