Release 11.0.2 and Ngaro-20110929

crc

Sep 30, 2011, 10:17:58 AM9/30/11
to retro-language
Another small update. This has a modified image, fixing a bug in the
initialization of the canvas and terminal dimensions, and has the
current set of libraries. There is also a new HTML5 implementation
which is cleaner than the prior one, and a nice x86-Linux assembly
language implementation.

Download at http://s3.retroforth.org/download/11.x/retro-11.0.2.tar.gz

In November I'll be releasing 11.1, which will contain an image
without the console' vocabulary (it's part of the library from 11.1
onwards). There'll also be more examples and better test coverage.

If you just want the latest Ngaro sources, I have them up at
http://s3.retroforth.org/download/ngaro/ngaro-20110929.tar.gz

-- crc