Repositories

crc

Jan 25, 2012, 4:30:05 PM1/25/12
to retro-language
I've frozen the old fossil repositories and have switched to using
bazaar for managing the Retro sources. The old repositories (rx,
playground, retrolua, rxsql) are all under a single repository now.

Using bazaar, you can create a local branch by doing;

bzr branch lp:retro-language

If you have a launchpad account, you can push your changes to a new
branch and I can easily merge things when they are ready. Patches are
welcome as well.

Browsing of the bzr repo can be done at https://code.launchpad.net/retro-language

If you prefer to follow development with git, I have setup a mirror on
github. This is updated hourly to match the latest commits to the bzr
repo.

git clone https://github.com/crcx/retro-language.git

You can browse the git repo through github at https://github.com/crcx/retro-language

Thanks,