Syndicate Bank health insurance card from Vidal

lng...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 2:49:11 AM11/28/15
to retireefor...@googlegroups.com, Subuswamy, Sankaranarayanan (Syndicate) Gmail, Ganesan D (Syndicate), BarkurNagaraja Rao (Syndicate)
Call 18004259510 and give your employee number and email id. They will send your health insurance card by email. I got my insurance cards emailed to my email id on request.

or

Log on to using internet explorer. Chrome is not compatible. I spoke to Vidal and I was asked to use only internet explorer.

Choose employee login tab

Group Id: I0588

Policy number: 500100/48/15/14/00000521

User id: Employee id

Password: Employee id

You will be asked to change the password and login with new password. You can print your e card. You can see the details of the insurance policies, the names of the insured.

Mohan S

Nov 28, 2015, 10:53:42 AM11/28/15
to retireefor...@googlegroups.com

LNG,I tried logging in as I am in US.After entering the group id,I get the message that no data found.I cannot call the toll free number.How to go about it?

Regards

Mohan.

Mohan S

Nov 28, 2015, 8:48:59 PM11/28/15
to retireefor...@googlegroups.com
LNG,I could get the card.I tried 1 instead of I in the group ID.The group id is I0588.This works on firefox too.A change in password is asked for after logging.Change the PW(which should be a minimum of 8 characters including upper case letter,numeral and a special character.)Thereafter log in,view and print your card.

Thanks for the info which was very useful.

Wish you a great day.Take care

with regards

Mohan