Fw: YouTube Video Link To The Talk On Inexpensive Detox At Home by Bhavani Swaminathan, Nutritionist And Member of The Indian Dietetic Association

Vishwanath Rao

Jan 14, 2021, 8:19:07 AM1/14/21
to RetireeForumSyndicate

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Silver Talkies.
Sent: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 at 5:30 pm
Subject: YouTube Video Link To The Talk On Inexpensive Detox At Home by Bhavani Swaminathan, Nutritionist And Member of The Indian Dietetic Association
Hi,

Our body can acquire loads of toxins due to unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, pollution and more. These toxins can affect each of our organs, make them ailing and inefficient.

Keeping this in mind, Silver Talkies had organised a talk on Inexpensive Detox At Home by Bhavani Swaminathan, Nutritionist and member of the Indian Dietetic Association.

In case you have missed attending the talk or want to hear it out again to note down the important takeaways, please watch the video on the talk on Silver Talkies YouTube channel.
To find out the easy to find inexpensive kitchen ingredients that can help you to detox, please read the story in our magazine. Click below:

Vishwanath Rao

Jan 14, 2021, 8:19:20 AM1/14/21
to RetireeForumSyndicate