Fw: [4brahmins] RETIREMENT HOMES COIMBATORE [8 Attachments]

V L Vijayaraghavan

Mar 7, 2011, 9:29:53 PM3/7/11
to Retireeforum Syndicate, Vangal Heritage

From: Mani iyer CEO Tapovan <tapovanbooking@ gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Your Residence at Coimbatore ( Latest Update)....

Dear Sir / Madam,

We offer you lots of options for your old age at Coimbatore.

For Your Ownership Residence   ::
Kindly go through the Layout attached.... ...    0-Serious designed for ownership... ..,.Availability of ownership is detailed on our Rate Card - ownership (excel sheet) attched..... .Also y go through building plans attached.... .

For your Residence on  Lease Basis
Kindly go through the attachment of word document " terms & conditions for lease basis.doc",  which will give you entire detail.

We take privilege to request you forward the these  details to your friends and relatives.

--
With regards,

Mani T.Iyer,
Chief Executive Officer & Secretary ,
Tapovan Senior Citizens' Foundation,
Residence 2 B/ Tapovan Complex,
Karadimadai Road,
Madhampatti Village,
Coimbatore - 64 10 10.
Mobile : Tamilnadu No. 9047012598
Residence : 0422 - 2608410 (Coimbatore  -  Whenever I am at Coimbatore )
============ ========= =========
Website     :
www.tapovancoimbato re.blogspot. com/
Email          :  tapovanbooking@ gmail.com

 V.Retirement Home-Serene Living -coimbatore

On Wed, 14/7/10, Achal Sridharan <chit...@gmail.com> wrote

Dear All,

We had recently taken part in Budget Home Exhibition at Chennai Trade Centre. My course mate from National Defence Academy Colonel CR Sundar and his wife Mrs Usha Sundar are on a mission to have a separate TV Channel for soldiers, sailors, airmen and Veterans.

Colonel and Mrs Sundar make it a point to promote events of serving and retired soldiers. It was pleasure to have them at the exhibition. The Interview of me is at:

Colonel CR Sundar has also uploaded our DVD named Active Life which showcases Serene Living a Concept Lifestyle for the seniors with the Logo "Retire to Begin Life". You can see this DVD at:  http://www.thejawan tv.info/videos/ 42/serene- homes-for- the-senior- citizens

VI. Nana Nani -Retirement Homes @ Thondamuthur Coimbatore by Ananya Shelters
On Tue, 26/10/10, Meenakshi Iyer <min...@indiatimes.com> wrote:-

Greetings from Shiva and Meenakshi Iyer.
I want you publish this if found useful.
Greetings.
One samaritan friend in 2003/04 introduced us to the concept oc community living where she with her husband was living for a year then.
In Dec,2004, we could get a cottage in Dhyanaprastha, a senior citizen's complex, housing along with it three sister-prasthas about 120 cottages of Hindus-pattars. It is indeed a huge joit family, with privacy. They were very very happy and are still with us enjoying their second childhood.
Now many new complexes have come up.
But in Thondamuthur Road, about 9kms away from our community, another complex is coming up,under the guidance and auspices of our chairman. This enclosed write-up is to enable like-minded people to avail this.
This project has an added advantage that the cottages are offered on ownership basis, so that the buyer benefits to gain from market conditions.
I write this to benefit youngsters to give this huge gift to their parents and be happy.
If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=591378869115%3A211533797&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Attachment(s) from R Padmanabhan

8 of 8 File(s)

Recent Activity: