Rethinkdb dump stay stuck at "Zipping export directory"

Xwilarg

Jan 20, 2019, 5:33:49 PM1/20/19
to RethinkDB
Hi,

I'm trying to do a dump of my Rethinkdb database, when I'm doing it, it display the following messages:
PS C:\Users\##########\Desktop\rethinkdb-2.3.6> NOTE: 'rethinkdb-dump' saves data and secondary indexes, but does *not* save
 cluster metadata.  You will need to recreate your cluster setup yourself after you run 'rethinkdb-restore'.
Exporting to directory...
419 rows exported from 11 tables, with 0 secondary indexes
  Done (25 seconds)
Zipping export directory...
  Done (0 seconds)

And then... nothing, it just stay like that indefinitly.

I'm on Windows Server 2016.

If someone would know why it happen and how I could solve it, I would really appreciate,

Thanks in advance,