additional restyaboard apps and plugins

James Lattanzio

May 24, 2021, 9:55:57 AM5/24/21
to Restya
Hello everyone, I have installed restyaboard on our internal server, we are fine, we would like to know if it was possible to install apps or plugins of the paid version (even buying them) on our "free" self-hosted version.

I would also like to know if there is a platform or a community in which to find components written by others that you can integrate into your version of the software.

I thank in advance all those who know how to give me an answer, good day.

Restya

May 24, 2021, 9:59:55 AM5/24/21
to Restya

Yes, you can install apps or plugins of the paid version in the "free" self-hosted version.

You can check all the apps on the link https://restya.com/board/apps

James Lattanzio

May 25, 2021, 5:33:23 AM5/25/21
to Restya

Thank you very much for your reply, we have sent an email to customer support from the appropriate form on the site, we await an answer, thank you very much.