Restyaboard v0.6.4 - with enhancements and with priority issues in v0.6.3

Restya

May 22, 2018, 10:20:27 AM5/22/18
to Restya
Hi,

We have released v0.6.4. This version comes with new set of enhancements and issue fixes.

Enhancements:

* Quickly create new cards on your Restyaboard boards without leaving your inbox using our Gmail add-on app

* Displaying organization name that the board belongs in the board header of the board page

* While adding user by admin via users page, the admin can enter the all details regarding the users profile

* In boards page, the boards are ordered based on the name and the boards which are belong to organizations are shown under the organization name

* EU GPDR compliance

* Added option in admin side to set allowed file extensions for file upload

* Adding card labels, members column in list_view of board page to show the labels in the cards and members of the cards and if the hide card id app is enabled, the id of the cards will not be shown in list_view of board page

* Autofocus on input field added in login page

* Standalone diagnose file for checking install health

* Defining the user information of the ldap-attributes and map them to restya's user-attributes (Name, Email...)

* If there are any actions done by other users on the cards, then indicator of unread on the cards will appear with activity count

Important fixes:

* While adding or editing the list, special icons for lists such as Todo, Doing, Done don't appear without page refresh

* While the hide card creation date app is enabled, if the user move the card on the board page among the lists, the list moved date is not disappearing without the page refresh

* Bulk delete board is not reflecting in XMPP server

* While accessing restyaboard using the iOS app, after session expires, cannot able to login to the iOS app

* When dragging an image or uploading via a form in the modal card page, attachment/pictures are stretched

* After removing register option from guest user role, users can be able to register by giving direct link of register page to the browser

* If the install script fails, it is returning the error as error code static number instead of using the real error

* Getting wrong syncing offline message for 401 response

* There should be an indication for empty custom fields as 'No customfields available'

* Redirecting to boards list after attachment uploaded in iOS mobile version

* imap_delete() function changed to imap_setflag_full() function in imap file

* Checklist options are not getting displayed without page refresh for copy card

* while enabling/disabling apps, if there is no permission for the file to write, then there should be an error thrown for file permission

* While adding card via add card option in list of the board page and using instant add card plugin. The card created user name is not displaying in the created card immediately

* Page title is not refreshing after closing a card popup

* In board page, when we quickly add card title and try to open card, it sometimes redirect to boards listing page

* In modal card page, after quickly editing and saving card description, the card description is not shown

* Move cards option in the list action menu on the board page doesn't move cards to target list for other users on the same page

* Cannot able to move the cards from sorted list to another list on the same board page

* Cookie value updation for role_links exceeds character limit

* Renaming board user roles is not reflected anywhere on the board page

* When we set the 'Default sort for cards' in the board page as start date (or) created date (or) due_date in the additional settings menu of the board header, the list_view of cards are not shown

* Trello import not getting all checklists

* Trello import isn't importing user avatar

* When the admin changes the options for auto subscribe to board and card, when we create the board, the auto subscribe to the board and card is set to the default value

*Archive all cards in list by clicking 'Archive All' option in the list action menu of board page is not working for normal users

* when we click move all cards option in the action menu dropdown of the list, it is not moving all cards of the list to target list without page refresh

* ElasticSearch plugin assumes custom field plugin is installed

* Cannot able to change the email notification settings in the settings form of the user profile page

* mcrypt_create_iv function deprecated issue in PHP 7.1 version

* After adding card description in modal card, the activity for add card description is strange

* When we try to edit and save the comment in the modal card page with comment filter, the activity will be shown regarding edit comment and it can't be removed

* Slowliness in Internet Explorer 11

Upgrading:

Using our easy install script, you should be able to upgrade in no time.

** Anyway, take a database backup before proceeding. **

Once upgraded, users using Restyaboard will be prompted to refresh. If for any reason, it doesn't happen (that's unlikely), please clear browser cache. Few heavy users may need to clear localStorage to get correct UI.

Friendly changelog is at http://restya.com/board/changelog

Some important links:

* Forum/Restya Google Group https://groups.google.com/d/forum/restya
* Commercial apps and pricing http://restya.com/board/pricing

Thanks,
Restya Team

Markus Ehrlicher

May 23, 2018, 2:49:59 AM5/23/18
to Restya
Hello Together,

in my opinion, the streteched-images problem isn't fixed. I've updated my test system to 0.6.4 and uploaded some new pics - they are still stretched :/

best regards,
Markus

Am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 16:20:27 UTC+2 schrieb Restya:

[...]
Important fixes:
[...]
* When dragging an image or uploading via a form in the modal card page, attachment/pictures are stretched
[...]

Restya

May 23, 2018, 3:59:23 AM5/23/18
to Restya
Hello Markus,

The images are not stretched while uploading in modal card page, while we try to upload them in the live demo site: http://board.demo.restya.com and we have attached the screenshot of uploaded attachments in modal card page with different sizes and can you please provide us the attachment in which it got streched in the modal card page

stretched_Attachment.png

Markus Ehrlicher

May 23, 2018, 5:22:12 AM5/23/18
to Restya
23-05-2018 10-41-08.jpg

Restya

May 23, 2018, 5:34:00 AM5/23/18
to Restya
Can you please load your Restyaboard site in incognito or private window of your browser or clear the cache in the browser and refresh the site. Also can you please try to upload image in our live demo server http://board.demo.restya.com and check whether the image is stretched?

Markus Ehrlicher

May 23, 2018, 6:05:33 AM5/23/18
to Restya
Hi,

the problem doesn't exist in your demo-system. Attached, you will find the original file (legobatmanonesheet.jpg). The problem seems to occur at the upload of the picture, respectively at the build process of the thumbnail. When I get the build thumbnail directly from the nginx-folder (/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/img/large_thumb/CardAttachment/), the picture is cropped. So it is no display problem.

best regards,
Markus
26.489ffcccfca18b39ca31bddf623f3754.png
board_01.jpg
board_02.jpg
legobatmanonesheet.jpg

Restya

May 23, 2018, 7:35:35 AM5/23/18
to Restya
Can you please give us the remote access by connecting with us through Goto Meeitng https://www.gotomeet.me/RestyaSupport, so that we can find the issue in your instance and we are unable to produce the issue on our live demo server http://board.demo.restya.com and if you are authorising the the remote aceess, please contactus at in...@restya.com and we will provide password for Goto Meeting connection

Markus Ehrlicher

May 25, 2018, 8:54:40 AM5/25/18
to Restya
Sorry for my late response. I will try to provide the remote access on monday next week.

best regards,
Markus

Marikannan L

May 25, 2018, 8:55:22 AM5/25/18
to Restya
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 6:24:40 PM UTC+5:30, Markus Ehrlicher wrote:
Sorry for my late response. I will try to provide the remote access on monday next week.

Ok.