Organization group activation question on Restyaboard home screen?

ws Kang

Jun 15, 2020, 12:28:37 AM6/15/20
to Restya
We are using Restyaboard.
We have one question.

Like the demo site, I want to check by organization group on the first screen of the homepage.

But we can only check "My board".
If you select an organization group, you can check it, but you want to check it on the first screen.

Thanks :)

ws Kang

Jun 15, 2020, 12:28:37 AM6/15/20
to Restya
Thnaks :)

d.GIF

Restya

Jun 15, 2020, 12:44:23 AM6/15/20
to Restya
Sorry, can't understand your question. Can you please rephrase it?

Can you please tell me if you want to show the boards under the organization like the home page of the demo site? For that, you need to create an organization by following the instructions from the link https://restya.com/board/docs/restyaboard-organization-creation/ and you have to create boards under the organization or change the board's visibility to the created organization.

 Thanks,
Restya Support

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Jun 15, 2020, 2:02:34 AM6/15/20
to Restya
Looks like you want to show organization group above "My Boards". This is currently not possible as it won't make sense to many people

MohammadAmin Hakim

Sep 17, 2020, 9:40:08 AM9/17/20
to Restya
For having your organisation  in the Dashboard, First of all you need to make organisation
then add a member to your organisation after that all members can see the organisation board on their Dashboards.