Export CSV plugin does not work

54 views
Skip to first unread message

codeaster

unread,
Mar 18, 2020, 12:54:37 AM3/18/20
to Restya
I Attach image related to the problem described.
Directory "export" does not exist, create it?
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
Cattura.JPG

Restya

unread,
Mar 18, 2020, 7:30:56 AM3/18/20
to Restya
Please recheck your Nginx configuration.  

Thanks,
Restya Support

codeaster

unread,
Mar 19, 2020, 12:47:30 AM3/19/20
to Restya
I tried to follow  the following link:
https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv

but with little success.
It's like he doesn't even exist the file ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so

CSV.JPG

CSV_1.JPG

Can you help me?
thanks

Restya

unread,
Mar 19, 2020, 2:45:14 AM3/19/20
to Restya


On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 10:17:30 AM UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
I tried to follow  the following link:
https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv

but with little success.
It's like he doesn't even exist the file ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so


Can you help me?


Can you please send us the output  of the each steps followed in the link "https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv"

Thanks,
Restya Support

codeaster

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 5:28:36 AM3/23/20
to Restya

Hi.

I'm a few steps in.

I have succeeded to install ionCube PHP Loader .

I checked for proper functioning with Wiki … now it works.

I was lost a piece   … for to be precise (Execute the r_wikis.sql in your Restyaboard database, located in client/apps/r_wikis/sql/ directory)

 

the plugin “Export CSV” still doesn't work.

My step:

IONCUBE installation is OK  … wiki works

Installation Steps:

1.       Give file permission to unzipped files located in client/apps/r_export_csv/ path. e.g., chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_export_csv/

OK   .. to see photo_1

2.       Add the following line in the Restyaboard configuration file: rewrite ^/export/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)(/([0-9]*))?$ /server/php/plugins/ExportCSV/export.php?token=$1&type=$2&id=$4 last; and restart your Nginxserver

OK   to see photo_2

3.       I have also inserted:

1.       Execute the r_wikis.sql in your Restyaboard database, located in client/apps/ r_export_csv.sql/sql/ r_export_csv.sql

It was in the description of Wiki but not export_csv

3

Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Export CSV app on your Restyaboard.

OK

 Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Wiki app on your Restyaboard by login as admin.

OK

 

Well, at this point I don't know what I'm thinking.

This time no errors are reported by apache or nginx.

Thanks

photo_1.JPG
photo_2.JPG

Restya

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 10:17:36 AM3/23/20
to Restya


On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 2:58:36 PM UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:

Hi.

I'm a few steps in.

I have succeeded to install ionCube PHP Loader .

I checked for proper functioning with Wiki … now it works.

I was lost a piece   … for to be precise (Execute the r_wikis.sql in your Restyaboard database, located in client/apps/r_wikis/sql/ directory)

 

the plugin “Export CSV” still doesn't work.

My step:

IONCUBE installation is OK  … wiki works

Installation Steps:

1.       Give file permission to unzipped files located in client/apps/r_export_csv/ path. e.g., chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_export_csv/

OK   .. to see photo_1

2.       Add the following line in the Restyaboard configuration file: rewrite ^/export/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)(/([0-9]*))?$ /server/php/plugins/ExportCSV/export.php?token=$1&type=$2&id=$4 last; and restart your Nginxserver

OK   to see photo_2

3.       I have also inserted:

1.       Execute the r_wikis.sql in your Restyaboard database, located in client/apps/ r_export_csv.sql/sql/ r_export_csv.sql

It was in the description of Wiki but not export_csv

3

Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Export CSV app on your Restyaboard.

OK

 Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Wiki app on your Restyaboard by login as admin.

OK

 

Well, at this point I don't know what I'm thinking.

This time no errors are reported by apache or nginx.


Can you please tel us if the Export  CSV app is working and if not, can you please attach the error.log file in the "/var/log/nginx/" folder path.

codeaster

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:13:01 AM3/24/20
to Restya
I attached the file..
thanks
nginx.txt

codeaster

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:13:02 AM3/24/20
to Restya


Il giorno mercoledì 18 marzo 2020 05:54:37 UTC+1, codeaster ha scritto:

codeaster

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:13:02 AM3/24/20
to Restya
another subdomain:

2020-03-23 17:34:32.008737 [Mon Mar 23 17:34:32.008661 2020] [core:info] [pid 36554] [client 90.51.52.180:38606] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/605766c6975dc7c115455490adc1f535dfb45e95/board/4, referer: http://restya.*******.it/
2020-03-23 17:49:27.528619 [Mon Mar 23 17:49:27.528512 2020] [core:info] [pid 3308] [client 90.51.52.180:36564] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/605766c6975dc7c115455490adc1f535dfb45e95/board/4, referer: http://restya.*******.it/
2020-03-23 19:18:39.090822 [Mon Mar 23 19:18:39.090775 2020] [core:info] [pid 9165] [client 90.51.52.180:47196] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/3312289da709197aa3d80d908e7601e3caac40d9/board/4, referer: https://restya.*******.it/


Il giorno lunedì 23 marzo 2020 15:17:36 UTC+1, Restya ha scritto:

Restya

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 1:13:24 AM3/24/20
to Restya

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 9:43:02 AM UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
another subdomain:

2020-03-23 17:34:32.008737 [Mon Mar 23 17:34:32.008661 2020] [core:info] [pid 36554] [client 90.51.52.180:38606] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/605766c6975dc7c115455490adc1f535dfb45e95/board/4, referer: http://restya.*******.it/
2020-03-23 17:49:27.528619 [Mon Mar 23 17:49:27.528512 2020] [core:info] [pid 3308] [client 90.51.52.180:36564] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/605766c6975dc7c115455490adc1f535dfb45e95/board/4, referer: http://restya.*******.it/
2020-03-23 19:18:39.090822 [Mon Mar 23 19:18:39.090775 2020] [core:info] [pid 9165] [client 90.51.52.180:47196] AH00128: File does not exist: /home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/export/3312289da709197aa3d80d908e7601e3caac40d9/board/4, referer: https://restya.*******.it/

Can you please check if there is folder named "ExportCSV"  exist in the "/home/u105-cztt5qgn7frn/www/restya.*******.it/public_html/server/php/plugins" folder path?

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 2:39:20 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
the folder exists.
Thanks for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/restya/26cb69ee-cde4-461e-b7bc-90f9c35e19d7%40googlegroups.com.
folder.JPG

Restya

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 2:52:45 AM3/24/20
to Restya


On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:09:20 PM UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
the folder exists.
Thanks for your help.

Can you please tell us if you have restarted the Nginx server after adding the Export CSV plugin configuration the Restyaboard configuration file?

For restarting the Nginx server please execute the command "systemctl nginx restart"

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 4:37:33 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
Negative result in each case

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.
folder_1.JPG

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 9:06:36 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com

Hi.


The answer from my remote hosting:

“Hello,
Be advised that currently you are being hosted on Shared Hosting plan and we cannot restart the nginx service.
We recommend that you consult with your developer for further investigation on the matter.
If you have any other enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards,”

It is not yet possible to assess their impact.

On my locale hosting :

I have brought the storm but the mistake it makes is always the same.

Thanks for you help


Il giorno mar 24 mar 2020 alle ore 07:52 Restya <res...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.
folder_2.JPG

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 10:31:37 AM3/24/20
to Restya


On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 18:36:36 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:

The answer from my remote hosting:

“Hello,
Be advised that currently you are being hosted on Shared Hosting plan and we cannot restart the nginx service.
We recommend that you consult with your developer for further investigation on the matter.
If you have any other enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again. 


Are there any particular reason for not trying Digital Ocean? With its 1-click install option you should able to get started much faster and install any plugins easily https://restya.com/board/cloud 

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 11:42:46 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
I almost forgot.
Everything works, except plugin ExcelCSV.
Thanks again.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 11:42:47 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
ops .. if you help me I'm happy
thanks

Il giorno mar 24 mar 2020 alle ore 07:52 Restya <res...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 11:42:47 AM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
No, I have nothing against it personally.
What do you do if I say  I just curious to try to work out things in person?
I would like to see iton my local hosting.
I do not have anything else to add.


Il giorno mar 24 mar 2020 alle ore 15:31 'R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah' via Restya <res...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 11:47:53 AM3/24/20
to Restya


On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 21:12:46 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
I almost forgot.
Everything works, except plugin ExcelCSV.

This plugin has server side logic and need to modify nginx conf for API call. 

If your hosting doesn't support modifying nginx, then it is not possible. You may better try DigitalOcean cloud https://restya.com/board/cloud as there is no other option with the hosting that doesn't offer such facility 

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:11:49 PM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
On my local host i can modify all files.
I waiting to receive your indication to modify files.
Thanks a lot


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:17:01 PM3/24/20
to Restya


On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 21:41:49 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
On my local host i can modify all files.
I waiting to receive your indication to modify files.

Instructions are available in https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv (Under "Installation"). Please let us know if you find any issues in the doc 

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:29:41 PM3/24/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
I have tried .  It does not work for me.
I already told your colleague.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 24, 2020, 12:34:00 PM3/24/20
to Restya


On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 21:59:41 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
I have tried .  It does not work for me.

Based on above messages, it looks like you've tried all steps--except the final one... which is about updating nginx conf file and restarting. Your hosting has mentioned that they don't allow restarting nginx. So, please check that again.

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 26, 2020, 12:09:15 AM3/26/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
When the system (NGINX) was restarted the problem  still remained.
I await your answer.
Thanks

Il giorno mar 24 mar 2020 alle ore 07:52 Restya <res...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 26, 2020, 12:09:15 AM3/26/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
We don't speak the same language.
On my local host i can modify all files.
I waiting to receive your indication to modify files.

immagine.png
Thanks for your help
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 26, 2020, 2:53:57 AM3/26/20
to Restya


On Thursday, 26 March 2020 09:39:15 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
When the system (NGINX) was restarted the problem  still remained.
I await your answer.

Are you saying that you're trying in another machine and also getting the same issue?

If so,

1. Please share the OS
2. Have you installed using the install script? If so, please share the install log (Hope you didn't get any warning or errors during installation process)
3.  Have you installed the plugin using install script found in the zip file? 

If everything is OK, then we'll need more time to handle it. So, log file or output/outcome of each step will help here

corrado meante

unread,
Mar 26, 2020, 11:40:17 PM3/26/20
to res...@googlegroups.com
"Are you saying that you're trying in another machine and also getting the same issue? "
Yes

"1. Please share the OS"

Case  1)
Siteground
Linux gnld1008.siteground.eu 3.12.18-clouder0 #1 SMP Tue Oct 9 18:14:47 EEST 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Fedora release 31 (Thirty One)
NAME=Fedora
VERSION="31 (Thirty One)"
ID=fedora
VERSION_ID=31
VERSION_CODENAME=""
PLATFORM_ID="platform:f31"
PRETTY_NAME="Fedora 31 (Thirty One)"
ANSI_COLOR="0;34"
LOGO=fedora-logo-icon
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:31"
HOME_URL="https://fedoraproject.org/"
DOCUMENTATION_URL="https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/f31/system-administrators-guide/"
SUPPORT_URL="https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicating_and_getting_help"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugzilla.redhat.com/"
REDHAT_BUGZILLA_PRODUCT="Fedora"
REDHAT_BUGZILLA_PRODUCT_VERSION=31
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="Fedora"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION=31
PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:PrivacyPolicy"
Fedora release 31 (Thirty One)

Case  2)
Linux version 4.4.59+ (root@build3) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #24922 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 19 12:13:37 CST 2019
Linux Synology_DS9118 4.4.59+ #24922 SMP PREEMPT Mon Aug 19 12:13:37 CST 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_apollolake_918+


"2. Have you installed using the install script? If so, please share the install log (Hope you didn't get any warning or errors during installation process) "

If that's what you mean : export_csv.sh
The file hasn't been used
The installation procedure:  "https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv"

"3.  Have you installed the plugin using install script found in the zip file?  "

There was no file over the one mentioned.

THANKS

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Restya" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to restya+un...@googlegroups.com.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

unread,
Mar 27, 2020, 3:48:38 AM3/27/20
to Restya


On Friday, 27 March 2020 09:10:17 UTC+5:30, codeaster wrote:
<snip>

"2. Have you installed using the install script? If so, please share the install log (Hope you didn't get any warning or errors during installation process) "

If that's what you mean : export_csv.sh
The file hasn't been used
The installation procedure:  "https://restya.com/board/apps/r_export_csv"


Thanks for sharing helpful additional information to track the issue. I actually meant restyaboard.sh (https://github.com/RestyaPlatform/board) to set up Restyaboard as that will provide good enough log file to understand the system.
 
"3.  Have you installed the plugin using install script found in the zip file?  "

There was no file over the one mentioned.

I meant export_csv.sh. Anyway thanks for taking extra efforts to provide more information.

I also created a ticket https://github.com/RestyaPlatform/board/issues/4011 to track this issue. Please subscribe to the ticket and provide more info when required. Thanks again!

 

Restya

unread,
Jun 10, 2020, 7:27:32 AM6/10/20
to Restya
Can you please attach the Nginx error.log file and access.log file from the folder path "/var/log/nginx"

 

Marikannan L

unread,
Jun 10, 2020, 7:28:41 AM6/10/20
to Restya
Sorry, Can you please attach your local machine Nginx error.log file and access.log file from the folder path "/var/log/nginx" 

Restya

unread,
Jun 18, 2020, 9:03:59 AM6/18/20
to Restya


On Friday, March 27, 2020 at 1:18:38 PM UTC+5:30, R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages