Empty page after timeout?

Samuel Arcos

Mar 26, 2020, 12:09:15 AM3/26/20
to Restya
so, after i leave a board opened for a while, i think google chrome tries to refresh the page, but nothing comes up,
i go in there and see a blank page with the restya logo on the top left, the hr, (grey line under the logo) and then a box, looks like a message box, empty, nothing in it. (see attached image)

then I try to go to the root of the domain, https://board.domain.com
nothing comes up, blank page

I then delete the browser cookies

then I refresh
then the login page comes up, and everything works again.

any ideas on how to make this stop,
I am thinking that my session is expiring,  but how do I make it so it will take me to the login page instead of the blank page.

Capture.JPG

thanks

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Mar 26, 2020, 6:24:49 AM3/26/20
to Restya
This is strange. So, opened a ticket to track it https://github.com/RestyaPlatform/board/issues/4010 It needs more details like OS, Browser, Browser version, Restyaboard Version, RAM, etc So, kindly provide those information there