Access token API throws error.

App Test

Mar 16, 2020, 5:11:03 AM3/16/20
to Restya
Hai,
      I am mickey from india. I just using restya demo account. Now, i try to access token via API. It's throws error.
      Error:
{
    "error": "invalid_request",
    "error_description": "Missing parameter: \"code\" is required"
}
But, i provide the code correctly in header. In-spite of this API display the error.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Mar 17, 2020, 3:59:21 AM3/17/20
to Restya
The whole Restyaboard itself is API driven and so there shouldn't be any issues.

Also, it is not clear what are you doing with the API and what are the calls are you consuming here.

App Test

Mar 17, 2020, 5:13:49 AM3/17/20
to Restya
Hai, i try to get access token form OAuth process via API. So, i now using access token URL to get the access token. But, it's not work.

I explain clearly:

1) First i am authorise retyaboard app using authorisation URL. I make the API call, it's provide code.
2) Then i make the access token request using access token URL and previous step code (authorisation code).
       But, i this step provide error.

I hope it's clear now. Just remember i use the demo account not paid account.

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Mar 17, 2020, 8:38:44 AM3/17/20
to Restya

On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 14:43:49 UTC+5:30, App Test wrote:
Hai, i try to get access token form OAuth process via API. So, i now using access token URL to get the access token. But, it's not work.

I explain clearly:

1) First i am authorise retyaboard app using authorisation URL. I make the API call, it's provide code.
2) Then i make the access token request using access token URL and previous step code (authorisation code).
       But, i this step provide error.

I hope it's clear now. Just remember i use the demo account not paid account.

Unfortunately it is still not clear what exactly you're doing with the API and Zoho Flow. Perhaps you're connecting another software through Zoho Flow? If so, are you passing any other value from that software too?

Also, refer to the API document at https://board.demo.restya.com/api_explorer/ and use the correct request methods (GET vs POST vs PUT).

Also, as mentioned in https://restya.com/board/demo note that the demo instance is *not* SaaS and so data reset will happen every 15 minutes. To retain your data try cloud option that has free credits https://restya.com/board/cloud