Restya Core v2.1 release

Restya

Jun 9, 2022, 6:53:17 AM6/9/22
to Restya
Hi,
As you know, we have been developing a new product 'Restya Core' https://restya.com/core-build-workflow-tools-enterprise for some time now.

What is 'Restya Core'?
Restya Core is a Jira, Slack alternative. Our pitch is precisely:
Restya Core = Best of (Jira + Slack + Trello) + BPM + RPA
* BPM - Business Process Management
* RPA - Robotic Process Automation

How is Restya Core different from Restyaboard?

Restyaboard is a kanban based task management tool. It is an open-source alternative to Trello.

When we were using Trello, we faced some challenges such as slowness, no offline sync, can't access multiple cards simultaneously, etc. We also need a self-hosted tool for NDA compliances. Hence we created
Restyaboard.

In terms of workflow or process enforcement, Restyaboard is more generic. You may use:
1. List based workflow
    https://restya.com/board/docs/restyaboard-list-based-workflow/
2. Label based workflow
    https://restya.com/board/docs/restyaboard-label-based-workflow/
3. Checklist based workflow
    https://restya.com/board/docs/restyaboard-checklist-based-workflow/
4. Or, anything as you prefer

Restya Core on the other hand is more BPM (Business Process Management) and workflow focused. You can set up more rules and validations. It also has an integrated chat system and so you don't have to switch to Slack.

Example scenario #1 - A governmental office:

A file moves from table to table. In each step, the officer has to enter a few inputs and has restricted access to the data (say, confidential records such as salary). Currently in Restyaboard custom fields are possible through the custom field app, but restricted workflow and validations are not possible.

Also, in some steps, if OCR processing for a scanned image is required, Restya Core has a pluggable 'process robots' architecture. Note: As RPA terminologies are often loosely defined, they should not be confused with RDA (Robotic Desktop Automation). RDA is about UI automation. But, here it is headless RPA.

Example scenario #2 - A ticketing system for a software product:

A ticket moves from status to status. In each step, different user levels need different permissions to the ticket data. Guest users may not have access to all data.

Example scenario #3 - Using different systems for different processes:

When Restya Core is configured with different process workflows, it can replace multiple systems like Leave management, HR management, customer management, tickets management, etc.

What are the key features of 'Restya Core'?

Restya Core has the best of all task and workflow management tools. Some of the key features are:
1. Workflow with validators and form designers
2. Headless RPA architecture for automation
3. Realtime chat for team collaboration with chatbot architecture
4. Business Intelligence

Some important links:

* Restya Core https://restya.com/core-build-workflow-tools-enterprise
* Request Demo https://restya.com/request-demo?product=core