Restyaboard Scorpions (v1.7.1) - with the new pricing model, enhancements, and 2.5x speed

Restya

Mar 14, 2022, 5:36:29 AM3/14/22
to Restya
Hi,

We have released Restya Board v1.7.1. This version comes with a new set of enhancements and issues fixes.

Fixes:

* Cross-site scripting (XSS) issue while modifying card name, card description
* Elasticsearch Log4j Vulnerability
* Restricted users permission applied in the iCal Feed
* Apps settings page content alignment issue
* After choosing the option in the dropdown, dropdown closed

Upgrading:

The installation script contains the latest release files, and should allow you to upgrade in no time. Check out the download link here: https://github.com/RestyaPlatform/board/blob/dev/restyaboard.sh. Follow the general script installations:  https://restya.com/board/docs/installation-in-ubuntu-using-shell-script/#installation-in-ubuntu-using-shell-script_1.

** Anyway, take a database backup before proceeding. **

Once upgraded, users using Restyaboard will be prompted to refresh. If for any reason, it doesn't happen (that's unlikely), please clear the browser cache. Few heavy users may need to clear localStorage to get the correct UI.

The friendly changelog is at https://restya.com/board/changelog

-------------------------------

other Announcements:
-----

New Product Line “Restya Core”

At Restya, we're working on a new Business Project Management Software named Restya Core. This solution is suitable for managing, monitoring, and measuring business activities. Similar to our competitors Jira, ServiceNow, Asana, Clickup, or Monday custom workflows can be defined without the need of coding. Automation and Validation rules, and connectors to third party software allow the power users of your business departments to establish and maintain solutions for processing tasks according to your individual business processes. We provide enterprise grade technical support, and help your IT staff with the server set-up, configuration issues, and desired customizations. Various business reports illustrating performance data are available for the management. The user role system allows to provide easy to use views for end-users, a rich and expandable set of configuration options for the IT department, and quality business reports for the management. If you're interested, please chec
 k the page link https://restya.com/core-build-workflow-tools-enterprise, and arrange a meeting for a product demonstration.
-----

Clarified Pricing Page:

We have further clarified our pricing policy. Please check our latest prices, and request a custom quote here:
https://restya.com/board/pricing

-----
Improved Accessibility:

* Restyaboard available on Linode