Problem with installation in Centos 7 and Ubuntu 18

MohammadAmin Hakim

Sep 15, 2020, 12:24:07 AM9/15/20
to Restya
Hi, tried several times on both Centos 7 and Ubuntu. but after installing nothing happened.
although Nginx is active, show nothing on the IP and domain name.

my question is . is not necessary for Nginx to point to this address /usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard

I don't know how I can fix this.

MohammadAmin Hakim

Sep 15, 2020, 1:12:32 AM9/15/20
to Restya
the problem fixed, Nginx configuration had a problem.
I put my domain name instead of the server IP address. change it to the Server Ip and everything works

Restya

Sep 15, 2020, 9:20:09 AM9/15/20
to Restya
For adding the domain name, you have to add the SSL certificates path in the Restyaboard Nginx configuration file.

Thanks,
Restya Support