iPhone Developer Meeting

Sean Mountcastle

Sep 1, 2008, 7:37:47 PM9/1/08
to Reston CocoaHeads
Greetings all,

Below is an email posted to the private iPhone SDK mailing list run by
Erica Sadun. I'm not sure yet how the group will skirt the NDA, but
being able to interact with more folks locally would be great.

Sean
----------------------
I hope this isn't too far afield from the charter of this list, but
since it's so very active I thought I'd give it a shot.

I've been getting some email from people who've noticed that my sig
line shows me to be in the Washington DC metropolitan area. (My office
is across the street from Dulles Airport.)

If there's sufficient interest, I'd like to start a DC area iPhone
developer's group. Maybe meet once a month (our office has a nice set
of conference facilities) to share what we're doing/learning, eat some
pizza, and generally get to know one another.

If you have any interest, please reply to me off list at the email
address in my sig.

-thanks,
-dave

David K. Rensin