Invitation for Scrumers

1 view

Antoine Llorca

Jul 20, 2010, 4:04:37 PM7/20/10
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

My name is Antoine, I’m a member of CocoaHeads Paris, in France. Some
of my coworkers did a presentation about REST APIs to our great French
Mac community.
I’m getting in touch with to talk about my current project.
My team and I spent a few months developing a project management
platform, Scrumers (http://scrumers.com/). Primarily Mac developers,
we’ve worked a lot on the UI, Web app usability and we think the
product is pretty slick.
We started this project because we’ve never found an enjoyable tool
for project management. The platform is stable, and we’re now looking
for feedback. As Mac/iPhone/iPad developers, you must be very critical
and capricious, so that’s why we’re very interested in you. We know
the benefits of the CocoaHeads community.
For you information, the Web app is powered by Ruby on Rails—which by
the way I highly recommend.
An iPhone and iPad app are on the road and APIs will be opened. This
will allow anyone to create a Mac app for instance. Don’t hesitate to
contact me if you want an access to the APIs.
We also have an open source Objective-C lib to share with you. It’s
called CoreCloud and it allows you to easily make requests to Web
services (REST, OAuth...). That’s what we use it to develop our iPhone
app. You can fork us and start using it:
http://github.com/scrumers/CoreCloud
For those who are interested in Scrumers, you can register with the
invite code "early_scrumers". Contact us at te...@scrumers.com or go
http://feedback.scrumers.com/ if you have any idea, suggestion or
comment to share with us.

Best regards,