RE: Meeting

Andrew Kinnie

Oct 9, 2008, 7:37:58 AM10/9/08
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, it appears I may not be able to make it tonight, unless
I decide not to go to the other meeting I already had scheduled
tonight. The other one is an invitation only (don't ask me why) cocoa
group, also in Reston. Both groups generally meet on the second
Thursday. Figures.

We'll see.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Kinnie

Oct 9, 2008, 11:14:24 AM10/9/08
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
Well, Apparently the organizer of the other group is already aware of
Cocoaheads, and there is at least one other cross-pollinated member.

I wonder if the groups coordinate so one of the two picks a different
general meeting day? (i.e. not the second thursday?) Seems silly
that two groups focussing on Cocoa development in the same town have
regular conflicting meetings, though I have not been around long
enough to know anything about the reasons (if any).

Andrew

PS: I also have a WebObjects group in Herndon on the third Wednesday
of each month.