Fast Scrolling with UITableView and Game Development on the iPhone

59 ملاحظات
پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

Sean Mountcastle

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
8 جنوری، 2009، 10:16:36 PM8/1/09
بنام reston-c...@googlegroups.com،nscoder...@googlegroups.com،yv...@mac.com
I'm sending this to the NSCoderNight and CocoaHeads mailing list, but I don't have an email address for the MacDevGroup, so I'm sending this directly to Yvon in the hopes that he can pass it on to the person who asked about it.

Here's the URL of the article which talks about improving the performance of scrolling in UITableViews: http://blog.atebits.com/2008/12/fast-scrolling-in-tweetie-with-uitableview/

Amanda mentioned that the Advanced Torque Game Engine is now available for the mac. They also have commercial engines available for the iPhone: http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque/iphone. Evidently the game engine for the iPhone is based on the Oolong open source project. There's also the Unity 3D engine for the iPhone. I've also been looking at other open source/freely available engines for the iPhone, specifically Cocos2d (which is a port of the 2d python framework) and SIO2 which is a 3D game engine. There's also a port of the Quake 3 engine to the iPhone though you have to hack XCode to allow you to build dylibs for the iPhone to get it working.

I'd be happy to talk about Cocos2d for the iphone at the next meeting.

Sean
سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں
فارورڈ کریں