New to group

Chris Kent

Nov 14, 2009, 5:47:24 PM11/14/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
All,

I am new to the group, just read the group may not be active at this
point. I am an experienced Mac/Cocoa/iPhone developer, located in
Alexandria (work in Arlington), and am looking to see who else in the
area is doing the same. If anyone is interested in reviving the group,
possibly somewhere in Arlington/Alexandria, let me know... even a once-
in-a-while get together to talk coding over beer (or coffee).

Chris

Scott

Nov 15, 2009, 9:24:12 AM11/15/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
I'd also be interested in trying to keep the group going. I live in
Richmond but I don't mind making the trip north to meet with other
Cocoa developers.