Present at Next Meeting?

1 view

DavidSmith

Apr 10, 2009, 8:19:02 AM4/10/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
All,
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I am sure it was good times.
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my doing a
presentation on audio playback on the iPhone at next month's meeting
(May 7th?). I am not sure about the protocol for getting on the
schedule.

I have been developing a variety of iPhone apps for audiobooks
(www.travelingclassics.com) and have learned quite a bit about how to
make this work. Also, I have now deployed something like 16 apps to
the App Store so I have a fair bit of experience with the more
'business' side of things if anyone would be interested in hearing
about that. Let me know.

Regards,
David Smith

DavidSmith

Apr 10, 2009, 8:20:30 AM4/10/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
Woops, I just noticed that it would probably be May 14th rather than
the 7th.

jharwig

Apr 10, 2009, 1:15:19 PM4/10/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
That's great David, we'd love to have you talk. The cocoaheads group
meets every other month, so our next meeting is June. We usually meet
the second Thursday, but that is WWDC, so we'll probably reschedule to
the week after (June 18). Does that work for you?

David Smith

Apr 10, 2009, 2:12:44 PM4/10/09
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
Works for me.  I guess I can't complain about not having enough time to prepare.

 --Dave