October CocoaHeads Meeting?

Jeff

Oct 3, 2008, 8:56:22 PM10/3/08
to Reston CocoaHeads
Everyone I've talked to so far really wants to have a CocoaHeads
meeting in October. I too would like to have one. Unfortunately, there
is no scheduled topic and nobody has approached me about wanting to
give a presentation.

Now that the iPhone NDA is lifted, we have a bunch more stuff we can
discuss but I'm still looking for volunteers. I'm willing to give an
informal presentation about something iPhone related but it won't be
very polished. One week is just not enough time. Please let me know if
you might be interested in something informal.

Other than that, I'm really looking for some help. If you think you
might have any interest in presenting something, please do. Nobody in
the group thus far is a Cocoa expert so look at it as a chance to
learn something and share your experience. Please don't feel any
pressure to have something perfect.

jharwig

Oct 4, 2008, 11:01:49 AM10/4/08
to Reston CocoaHeads
I can prepare a short presentation about the Cocoa Text System for Mac
and the iPhone. I'm learning it right now for Delish. Probably a 30
minute presentation.

Sean Mountcastle

Oct 4, 2008, 3:17:49 PM10/4/08
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
I'm fine with an informal meeting. I will be there on time this month.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone