Re: Invitation for Scrumers

Andrew Kinnie

Jul 22, 2010, 11:53:49 AM7/22/10
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
Looks interesting, I'll have to try out CoreCloud.

We're developing WebObjects applications to vend RESTful data and would like to connect it to Cocoa and iOS apps.

We've looked at ObjectiveResource as well, so we'll see how this stacks up.

Andrew Kinnie

    Antoine Llorca <ant...@scrumers.com> Jul 20 10:04PM +0200 ^

    Dear Community,

    My name is Antoine, I’m a member of CocoaHeads Paris, in France. Some
    of my coworkers did a presentation about REST APIs to our great French
    Mac community.
    I’m getting in touch with to talk about my current project.
    My team and I spent a few months developing a project management
    platform, Scrumers (http://scrumers.com/). Primarily Mac developers,
    we’ve worked a lot on the UI, Web app usability and we think the
    product is pretty slick.
    We started this project because we’ve never found an enjoyable tool
    for project management. The platform is stable, and we’re now looking
    for feedback. As Mac/iPhone/iPad developers, you must be very critical
    and capricious, so that’s why we’re very interested in you. We know
    the benefits of the CocoaHeads community.
    For you information, the Web app is powered by Ruby on Rails—which by
    the way I highly recommend.
    An iPhone and iPad app are on the road and APIs will be opened. This
    will allow anyone to create a Mac app for instance. Don’t hesitate to
    contact me if you want an access to the APIs.
    We also have an open source Objective-C lib to share with you. It’s
    called CoreCloud and it allows you to easily make requests to Web
    services (REST, OAuth...). That’s what we use it to develop our iPhone
    app. You can fork us and start using it:
    http://github.com/scrumers/CoreCloud
    For those who are interested in Scrumers, you can register with the
    invite code "early_scrumers". Contact us at te...@scrumers.com or go
    http://feedback.scrumers.com/ if you have any idea, suggestion or
    comment to share with us.

    Best regards,