any special instructions for parking or building access?

Matt

Dec 11, 2008, 3:58:02 PM12/11/08
to Reston CocoaHeads
I am excited to see the presentation of Cappucino and this is the
first meeting I have been able to attend. Any special instructions for
parking or getting into the building?

Thanks,

Matt

jharwig

Dec 11, 2008, 4:06:41 PM12/11/08
to Reston CocoaHeads
Park in the parking structure next to the building in any spot not
marked "Reserved." The outside door might be locked. We'll have a sign
with a number, and will check down there periodically.

Take the elevators to the second floor.

See you there

Nicholas Schlueter

Dec 11, 2008, 6:18:48 PM12/11/08
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
I am stuck in Alexandria I am really sorry about the short notice I
just don't think I will be able to get there in any reasonable amount
of time with the rain. Again so sorry.

Nicholas

blog: http://simpltry.com

Jason Harwig

Dec 11, 2008, 9:44:05 PM12/11/08
to reston-c...@googlegroups.com
No problem, Nicholas, the traffic was terrible tonight. Do you want
to present at the January meeting? (1/8/09)

Nicholas Schlueter

Jan 2, 2009, 11:53:49 AM1/2/09
to Reston CocoaHeads
OK Sorry I didn't get back to you guys til now, but I am up to
present, I have actually whipped up a little more code to visualize
some of the data. See you Thursday?

Nicholas