Jarvis Windows 7 Sound Pack Download

Niamh Rennix

Dec 10, 2023, 7:59:58 AM12/10/23
to RestKit

How to Download and Install Jarvis Sound Pack for Windows 7

If you are a fan of Iron Man movies and want to have a voice assistant like Jarvis on your Windows 7 PC, you can download and install a sound pack that will make your computer sound like Jarvis. Here are the steps to do it:

    • Download the Jarvis sound pack from this link. It is a file named jarvis.wba that contains the sound files and a theme file.
    • Download and install SoundPackager from this link. It is a software that lets you apply sound schemes to your Windows system.
    • Open SoundPackager and click on the Import button. Browse to the folder where you downloaded the jarvis.wba file and select it. It will be added to the list of available sound schemes.
    • Select the Jarvis sound scheme and click on the Apply button. You will hear a confirmation message from Jarvis saying "Welcome back, sir".
    • Enjoy your new voice assistant on your Windows 7 PC. You can change the sound scheme anytime by opening SoundPackager and selecting a different one.

    If you want to see a video tutorial on how to add the Jarvis voice to your PC, you can watch this YouTube video.

    jarvis windows 7 sound pack download

    Download File https://vbooc.com/2wJDJU

    How to Use Jarvis Voice Commands on Windows 7

    Once you have installed the Jarvis sound pack and SoundPackager on your Windows 7 PC, you can use voice commands to control your computer and perform various tasks. Here are some tips on how to use Jarvis voice commands:

      • To activate Jarvis, you need to say its name followed by a command. For example, "Jarvis open YouTube".
      • You can also use the prefix "tell me" or "tell me about" to ask Jarvis questions or get information. For example, "Jarvis tell me the weather in London" or "Jarvis tell me about oranges".
      • You can use shell commands to launch applications or web pages. For example, "Jarvis open calc" or "Jarvis open https://www.google.com".
      • You can use media controls to play, pause, stop, rewind, fast-forward, mute and adjust the volume of your audio or video files. For example, "Jarvis play Mozart" or "Jarvis volume up".
      • You can use termination commands to close applications. For example, "Jarvis close calc" or "Jarvis close all".
      • You can use multiple choice commands to create individual commands with multiple commands and responses. For example, "Jarvis what is your favorite color?" and Jarvis will reply with one of the colors you have set.
      • You can use social commands to simply get a response from Jarvis. For example, "Jarvis hello" or "Jarvis how are you?".
      • You can use dictation to type whatever you speak with dictation enabled. For example, "Jarvis dictation on" and then start speaking.
      • You can use hotkey commands to emulate key presses on your keyboard. For example, "Jarvis ctrl c" or "Jarvis alt f4".
      • You can use the command "Jarvis tell me your skills" or "Jarvis tell me what can you do" to get a list of all the available commands.
      • You can use the command "Jarvis help" to get a detailed description of each command.
      • You can use the command "Jarvis change settings" to change the input mode (text or speech), the assistant name, the voice customization and other settings.
      • You can use the command "Jarvis remember" to enable learning mode and add new responses on demand.

      If you want to learn more about Jarvis voice assistant and its features, you can visit this website.

      d8cbe59d7d