Chapter 9 - Java code - Functional tests

Saeid Moradi

May 25, 2013, 8:58:38 AM5/25/13
to restinp...@googlegroups.com

It seems Functional tests for chapter 9, are not included here[1].

Is it possible for us to see them now or some time in future?

What I really like about this book is, it's working examples,
To understand better them I rewrite Java examples for
another similar domain problem (Not coffee ordering)
And here I confirm suggested solutions are working perfectly :-)

Having test behind source code is a great help to understand what a code is trying to do.
And in chapter 9 without tests, processing further is slow in compare with other examples.

So far I am very happy with this book reading experience,
and I don't think this little issue could change that! :-)
Thank you very much for this great book.

Sincerely,
Sid

and/or