RESTinio v.0.6.5 Released!

Yauheni Akhotnikau

Feb 25, 2020, 9:09:20 AM2/25/20
to restinio
A new version of RESTinio is available.

The change list for this version is:
  • Set of symbols supported by restinio::parse_query_traits::javascript_compatible is extended (#76).
  • Addition of restinio::parse_query_traits::x_www_form_urlencoded, restinio::parse_query_traits::relaxed trais.
  • Introduction of try_parse_query function. There is also a new example try_parse_query_string.
  • Some functions that work with query-string and URI (like parse_query, try_parse_query) now do basic control of the validity of UTF-8 sequences represented as percent-encoded characters.
  • New RESTINIO_USE_EXTERNAL_HTTP_PARSER option for CMake-based builds.
This version is already available via Conan. We sent our PR to vcpkg, RESTinio-0.6.5 will be available via vcpkg as soon as our PR will be accepted.