NelmioAPIDocBundle and inherited controllers

Stepan Anchugov

Jul 10, 2014, 2:44:38 AM7/10/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
I'm using FOSRestBundle alongside with NelmioAPIDocBundle. Most of my controllers inherit from an abstract CRUD controller that handles the usual CRUD actions, the entity and form classes are passed from the service definition of a specific controller. Check out this gist to see the code.

What I don't understand is how do I declare the API docblocks without having to override the base (abstract) controller actions? Is a class-level annotation capable of this, like PHPDoc's @method?

William Durand

Jul 10, 2014, 3:41:39 AM7/10/14
to Stepan Anchugov, resting-with-symfony
Hi Stepan,

AFAIK it is not supported by NelmioApiDocBundle.

William

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:44 AM, Stepan Anchugov <kix...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using FOSRestBundle alongside with NelmioAPIDocBundle. Most of my controllers inherit from an abstract CRUD controller that handles the usual CRUD actions, the entity and form classes are passed from the service definition of a specific controller. Check out this gist to see the code.

What I don't understand is how do I declare the API docblocks without having to override the base (abstract) controller actions? Is a class-level annotation capable of this, like PHPDoc's @method?

Lukas Smith

Jul 10, 2014, 3:44:10 AM7/10/14
to William Durand, Stepan Anchugov, resting-with-symfony
Aloha,

this is one of the big limitations of annotations. it would be great if someone would work on alternative mapping options for the Bundle .. potentially based on the JMS metadata lib.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith

Di majo

May 8, 2024, 12:27:47 PMMay 8
to RESTing with Symfony
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638