FOSRestBundle + BazingaHateoasBundle in the same REST API application

Jérémiah Valérie

Jul 9, 2014, 8:45:34 AM7/9/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can someone explain me how to use FOSRestBundle and BazingaHateoasBundle in the same REST API application without breaking FOSRestBundle controllers organisation.
I try to create a "serialize" service with Hateoas class and use it as FOSRestBundle serialize service, it work good for Documents or Entities but failled for forms errors.

Jeremiah

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Jul 9, 2014, 8:46:37 AM7/9/14
to Jérémiah Valérie, resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
Have you taken a look at https://github.com/gimler/symfony-rest-edition ?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

signature.asc

William Durand

Jul 9, 2014, 8:50:04 AM7/9/14
to Lukas Kahwe Smith, Jérémiah Valérie, resting-with-symfony
The BazingaHateoasBundle leverages the serializer service configured by the JMSSerializerBundle, so you only have to register it and configure your "relations".

--
William Durand | http://www.williamdurand.fr

Jérémiah Valérie

Jul 9, 2014, 8:59:52 AM7/9/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com, valerie....@gmail.com
Thank you for sharing this REST edition of Symfony, I will try to understand the way their work together in it.

Jérémiah Valérie

Jul 9, 2014, 9:02:26 AM7/9/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com, sm...@pooteeweet.org
This mean that JMS serialization are catched by BazingaHateoasBundle?

Ramon Kleiss

Jul 9, 2014, 9:05:07 AM7/9/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com, sm...@pooteeweet.org
BazingaHateoasBundle adds extra functionality to the JMSSerializerBundle that allows you to generate _links and _embedded objects for your serialised objects.

Jérémiah Valérie

Jul 9, 2014, 9:15:39 AM7/9/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com, sm...@pooteeweet.org
Thank you for your answer it is clear now.

Di majo

May 8, 2024, 12:26:57 PMMay 8
to RESTing with Symfony
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638