Erro de conversão no XStream usando vRaptor e RESTFulie

Fabiano Almeida

Feb 9, 2011, 12:09:06 PM2/9/11
to restfulie
Hi guys,

I posted my problem in this link:

http://guj.com.br/java/232704-erro-de-conversao-no-xstream-usando-vraptor-e-restfulie/1#1197149

This post is in portuguese.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Hugs.

Fabiano Almeida.

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 11, 2011, 6:55:42 AM2/11/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fabiano,

Just posted at guj following your talk with Lucas.
I feel inclined to remove the created() without the location, as we
can be in for fully compliant http services.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Vinícius Oliveira

Feb 11, 2011, 7:00:41 AM2/11/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

as well I think would be nice include the status Acepted, this could avoid this mistake.

2011/2/11 Guilherme Silveira <guilherme...@caelum.com.br>

--
Marcus Vinícius Oliveira
Celular : + 55 71 9169 1805

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 13, 2011, 8:49:16 AM2/13/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vinicius,

Wanna send a patch for that? Its quite simple to do the accepted method..

regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Vinícius Oliveira

Feb 15, 2011, 2:18:03 PM2/15/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guilherme,

Sure, I can do that, I'll send a patch as soon as I can.

Vinícius Oliveira

Feb 16, 2011, 8:20:48 PM2/16/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guilherme,

I just made a pull request with this status response.

I took a look at the code of DefaultStatus class and I noted that the messages passed by parameter to some methods like conflict() are  set into the content of response.
There is some specific reason to not set   this message into response head  ?

regards

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 17, 2011, 10:53:09 AM2/17/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vinicius,

Doesnt sendError set the response code too?

Regards
Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Vinícius Oliveira

Feb 17, 2011, 11:27:14 AM2/17/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com, Guilherme Silveira
Hi Guilherme

What I mean was:

  When you pass the string to badRequest method (not conflict, I mixed up) this message into the response is avaliable in the content, so to retrieve this message at client, they should open the content (html) and extract the message( or i'm wrong?! ), the same way, if the massage was into the head it would be possible do this response.getHeader("msg").

Thank u for the attemption

Regards