build - rake test:spec test:integration

1 view

caike

Feb 7, 2011, 9:58:18 AM2/7/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys.

Just wondering if anyone is having issues while running the build for restfulie ruby.

I can run rake spec with no problem, but rake test:spec test:integration is not working for me.

The first issue I'm running into is when system('rake db:drop db:create db:migrate') is invoked from within the start_server_and_run_spec method. Apparently, system('rake -T') can't find the Rakefile in the tests folder. I've even tried forcing it using system('rake -f /path/to/rake/file/in/tests/Rakefile -T') but had no luck with that either

Anyone running into this ?
Thanks!

--
Regards,
- Caike

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 7, 2011, 10:48:13 AM2/7/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Caike,

Can you open an issue for this milestone?

You are right, the "tests" folder is not running on the build path as it should and on the way I also found out that the ThrowError request handler has a bug too. I will start working on it right now, fixing the bugs that are there, running it by hand, as soon as it is fixed I can fix the scripts.

If both the rake spec and (cd full-examples/restfulie-restbuy && rails server && rake spec) works fine, you can assume the change is good so far.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

caike

Feb 7, 2011, 10:59:03 AM2/7/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 7, 2011, 1:01:01 PM2/7/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just fixed several errors in the test application itself and a few (4) on the codebase. There are around 13 tests failing, half of them due to atom support (dropped in tokamak), so its just a matter of changing them to json and fixing the tests. If anyone can give me a hand there...
Tonight Ill try to fix the script too

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação