documentation

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 31, 2011, 8:34:02 AM1/31/11
to restfulie-dev, Douglas Campos
Hi guys,

What do you think about moving the docs to github's wiki? It is one
less barrier to allow people to contribute with the docs.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Jan 31, 2011, 8:42:52 AM1/31/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Could be nice. Do you need some help?

@abstractj
http://github.com/abstractj

[  ]'s Bruno.

"Bom mesmo é ir a luta com determinação, abraçar a vida com paixão,
perder com classe e vencer com ousadia, pois o triunfo pertence a quem
se atreve... A vida é muita para ser insignificante".

Charles Chaplin
-
-------------------------------------
------Volenti Nihil Difficile------
-------------------------------------

Jose Donizetti

Jan 31, 2011, 9:01:45 AM1/31/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Great! It's easier for people to help.
Should I stop writing the java doc on the restfulie-site and migrate
it to github wiki?

Regards,
Doni.

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 31, 2011, 9:25:54 AM1/31/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com

Hi doni... Do you think u can do the java part this week? I eanted to release it next week.

Bruno! Can you help us with the ruby one by moving it? Any improvements that you can do on the way its is highly appreciated

Regards

2011. 1. 31. 오후 12:02에 "Jose Donizetti" <jose.do...@caelum.com.br>님이 작성:

Great! It's easier for people to help.
Should I stop writing the java doc on the restfulie-site and migrate
it to github wiki?

Regards,
Doni.

2011/1/31 Bruno Oliveira <br...@abstractj.com>:

> Could be nice. Do you need some help?
>
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Guilherme Silveira

> <...

Jose Donizetti

Jan 31, 2011, 9:29:26 AM1/31/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. it'll be finished till sunday, so you can release it monday. Ok?

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 2, 2011, 9:02:48 AM2/2/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have some broken links to fix. But I've already converted ruby
section to markdown

https://github.com/abstractj/restfulie/tree/master/documentation/ruby

2011/1/31 Jose Donizetti <jose.do...@caelum.com.br>:

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 2, 2011, 9:34:25 AM2/2/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com

Nice. Thanks bruno!
Donizetti, let us know when the java is also done.
I will make a more appealing first page.

Regards

2011. 2. 2. 오후 12:32에 "Bruno Oliveira" <br...@abstractj.com>님이 작성:

Hi, I have some broken links to fix. But I've already converted ruby
section to markdown

https://github.com/abstractj/restfulie/tree/master/documentation/ruby

2011/1/31 Jose Donizetti <jose.do...@caelum.com.br>:

> Yeah. it'll be finished till sunday, so you can release it monday. Ok?
>

> 2011/1/31 Guilherme Sil...

@abstractj
http://github.com/abstractj

[  ]'s Bruno.

"Bom mesmo é ir a luta com determinação...

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 6, 2011, 2:13:50 PM2/6/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

Good news. The website refactor has been finished thanks to Anderson.

Bruno, I've upped the docs to github wiki git, can you correct any
mistakes I've made and create an index page at the wiki? I believe it
might be better to rename all pages to something as ruby_xxxx. Here
you go:
https://github.com/caelum/restfulie/wiki/_pages

Doni, can you migrate the Java docs to the wiki too?

As soon as we have those two migrated Ill update the live website.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 6, 2011, 2:20:21 PM2/6/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Of course Gui, I'll do this asap.

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Guilherme Silveira

[  ]'s Bruno.

"Bom mesmo é ir a luta com determinação, abraçar a vida com paixão,

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 7, 2011, 12:00:08 PM2/7/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Bruno, I've started the small Ruby table here (just need to complete it...):

Aniche, where is the .net docs? I can move them to the wiki...

Thanks!

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 7, 2011, 12:27:51 PM2/7/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Ow Gosh, like a designer you are a great programmer LOL!

I'll complete your power table.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Guilherme Silveira

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 7, 2011, 12:56:46 PM2/7/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
> Ow Gosh, like a designer you are a great programmer LOL!
As I expected. Thanks!

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 8, 2011, 2:54:28 PM2/8/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gui, finished :D I didn't found how to make a pull request to wiki,
I tryied without sucess

https://github.com/abstractj/restfulie/wiki

I think that you can merge wiki branches

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Guilherme Silveira

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 8, 2011, 3:16:55 PM2/8/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Done!

Doni, we are next...

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 8, 2011, 8:11:50 PM2/8/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gui, upgraded to csharp section in my fork:

https://github.com/abstractj/restfulie/wiki

Enjoy!

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Guilherme Silveira

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 9, 2011, 5:45:57 AM2/9/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Ruby/CSharp/JavaScript section, all migrated to wiki

https://github.com/abstractj/restfulie/wiki

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 9, 2011, 7:37:33 AM2/9/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Pulled.Thanks again Bruno!
ps: arent you able to update the original wiki?

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 9, 2011, 7:50:44 AM2/9/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
I can edit page directly, but for me is more productive to clone
https://github.com/caelum/restfulie.wiki.git repository, that I don't
have access.

Bruno Oliveira

Feb 9, 2011, 7:53:51 AM2/9/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
I can edit page directly, but for me is more productive to clone
https://github.com/caelum/restfulie.wiki.git repository, that I don't
have access.

Gui, you forgot to copy fork files migrated from my wiki
(g...@github.com:abstractj/restfulie.wiki.git). Folders like csharp and
javascript, are present in my repository.

Give me access just to wiki if possible, I fix this.

Alexandre Atoji

Feb 10, 2011, 7:51:18 AM2/10/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Yesterday I wrote the Python's wiki =)

--
Alexandre Atoji

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 10, 2011, 8:12:36 AM2/10/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Nice Atoji!

It seems like some of the links are broken (just mistyped...) can you fix them?

Regards
Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Alexandre Atoji

Feb 10, 2011, 8:13:52 AM2/10/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Ok!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Guilherme Silveira

--
Alexandre Atoji

Alexandre Atoji

Feb 10, 2011, 8:23:27 AM2/10/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Fixed

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Alexandre Atoji

--
Alexandre Atoji