Opensearch support + integration test + simple issues.

Jose Donizetti

Feb 24, 2011, 4:48:27 PM2/24/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com, restful...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've pushed to github the java Opensearch solution, refactored as follow:

SearchDescription desc = restfulie.at("http://localhost:3000/products/opensearch.xml").accept("application/opensearchdescription+xml").get().getResource();
List<Item> items = desc.use("application/xml").with(queryFor(term)).and(page(page)).get().geResource();

The same suite of client's integration test of ruby is at github as well.
And some other  issues was closed too, like Headers been Iterable and links using the media type with the precedence User > Link (provided with the xml) > Last one used.
The important topics are documented on the wiki.

Regards,
Donizetti.

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 24, 2011, 7:30:02 PM2/24/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com, restful...@googlegroups.com

Nice!!

Doni what do you think about adding basic methods for query and page so one does not need to new a object? Then we get the ultra cool dsl and the cool dsl

Jose Donizetti

Feb 24, 2011, 7:37:37 PM2/24/11
to restful...@googlegroups.com, Guilherme Silveira, restfu...@googlegroups.com
Basic method so that one doesn't need to new a object? Didn't get it.
Or you mean supporting the way we were doing before, like:

desc.use("").page(1).term("rest").toUri();

And the way we are doing now, so one has to dsl to go. Is it right?

Guilherme Silveira