restfulie irc.

1 view

Jose Donizetti

Jan 24, 2011, 8:37:38 PM1/24/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've thinking about having an irc channel for restfulie. What you think?

regards,
Donizetti.

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 25, 2011, 10:58:43 AM1/25/11
to restfulie-dev
#restfulie @ freenode?

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Mike Kelly

Jan 25, 2011, 11:14:18 AM1/25/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
+1

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 25, 2011, 11:30:12 AM1/25/11
to restfulie-dev
Can someone register an official channel? (#restfulie) there?
I am already joining the chanell when im online for a while now

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Jose Donizetti

Jan 25, 2011, 11:36:26 AM1/25/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
I'll register it.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Guilherme Silveira

Alexandre Atoji

Feb 6, 2011, 4:12:46 PM2/6/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Are you joining the channel frequently?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Jose Donizetti

--
Alexandre Atoji

Guilherme Silveira

Feb 6, 2011, 5:47:32 PM2/6/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Atoji,

Me, Mike Kelly and Doni join it frequently. If the person you are
looking is not online, remember to send an email.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

qmx

Feb 9, 2011, 7:05:02 AM2/9/11
to restfulie-dev
I've registered the channel a looooong time ago,

Guilherme, ping-me later for getting +OP flag - I don't know your irc
handle :P