Yeqela kumyalezo wokuqala ongafundiwe

Alexandre Atoji

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 15:18:452/17/11
kokuthi restfulie-dev
Hi,

Today the first restfulie-py was released. restfulie-py 0.8.0

--
Alexandre Atoji

Bruno Oliveira

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 15:28:132/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com, Alexandre Atoji
#win, parabéns pessoal!

--
“Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world,
except money.” - Johnny Cash

Guilherme Silveira

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 18:22:302/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com, Bruno Oliveira, Alexandre Atoji
Well done guys!
Let's keep it coming... do you want extra issues? There are a lot of
interesting things to be done in all versions

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

d.ca...@gmail.com

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 18:24:222/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com
+1 vote for extra issues! Maybe some refactoring now?

2011/2/17 Guilherme Silveira <guilherme...@caelum.com.br>

--
Douglas Camata
Graduando em Ciência da Computação (UENF)

Skype: douglas_camata
-----------------------------------
Linux User #509211

Bruno Oliveira

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 19:07:132/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com, d.ca...@gmail.com
Great, put issues, I wanna learn python with you guys :D

Pedro Matiello

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 20:10:452/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com
/me wants roadmap :)

Guilherme Silveira

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 22:06:562/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com, Pedro Matiello
Hi guys,

A refactoring suggestion (based on Douglas point):

https://github.com/caelum/restfulie-py/issues/1
1. Currently there is one stack for parsing request and response. This
stack moves forward and then returns, allowing interceptors to parse
both request and response. It should be broken into two stacks: a
request stack and a response stack. This gives space for async
invocations (see the following suggestions).

A feature other clients dont have:

https://github.com/caelum/restfulie-py/issues/2
2. Async support
I would love to able to do:

f(self, result)
# here i have access to the request result

play(self)
future = Restfulie.at(uri).with(async).callback(f).get()
# future can be polled with future.finished? and future.response
# when the response is received, invoke the callback function

Finally, Explain how to create a custom feature in, such as this one:
3. https://github.com/caelum/restfulie/wiki/ruby_features

4. Throw error feature, as described in the above wiki

5. Support XForm for the win
https://github.com/caelum/restfulie-py/issues/3

Anything else you guys want to see or need baked in?

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Pedro Matiello <pmat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> /me wants roadmap :)

d.ca...@gmail.com

akufundiwe,
Feb 17, 2011 22:14:242/17/11
kokuthi restfu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the issues, I think they'll guide restfulie-py to a whole new level.

Can you just explain a little bit more the first issue? I didn't got its idea.

2011/2/18 Guilherme Silveira <guilherme...@caelum.com.br>
Phendula bonke
Phendula umbhali
Phambili