restfulie-java.

Jose Donizetti

Jan 24, 2011, 12:54:04 PM1/24/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this weekend I've implemented the support for link on the headers
at restfulie-java.
The integration test for it, is the same of the ruby version mike maze problem.
There's also some new features(RetryWhenUnavaliable, Throw Error for
HTPP code) to be added on the stack,
through the restfulie dsl.

For the maze problem, the ruby version has an implementation called
mikyung which I didn't understand,
should I support it for the java version? What does it do?

Regardless,
Donizetti.

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 25, 2011, 10:58:29 AM1/25/11
to restfulie-dev
Hi Doni,

Can you doc the implemented features at the restfulie/site project?

You can ignore the mikyung solution on the ruby version so far, it is
not the best one so we can leave it for now.

Great job!

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

Jose Donizetti

Jan 25, 2011, 12:06:04 PM1/25/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Sure! It looks like the java version don't have much documentation of
the client side. Right?

Jose Donizetti

Jan 25, 2011, 2:19:53 PM1/25/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
restfulie-java documentation should be on restfulie or vraptor web site?
Or It should break putting the server doc on vraptor web site and
client doc on the restfulie web site?

regards,
donizetti.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Jose Donizetti

Guilherme Silveira

Jan 25, 2011, 3:27:16 PM1/25/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Doni,

VRaptor docs @ vraptor
Restfulie docs @ restfulie

So the client docs only on the restfulie project. You can follow the
same topics from the Ruby version (categories). You can also update
the features file which compares each version.
Finally, you can create one simple chapter that describes the server
and link, link and link again to the server vraptor docs.

There is some docs on our internal jax-rs booklet, you can base the
examples on that code ,without any problems.

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
http://www.caelum.com.br/

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Jose Donizetti