[restfulie-py] New structure for issues and branches

d.ca...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2011, 12:54:09 PM3/24/11
to Restuflie Dev
Hello all,

I wanna suggest a new structure for our issues, focussing on future versions. In addition to tagging features, docs and refactoring we would tag each issue with a desired version. When all the issues of a version are closed we send that version to PyPi. This way we could manage versions nicely and estimate our efforts.

About the branching structure. Have you ever heard about git-flow[1]? It's a tool for branching in github. It's based on develop/production/feature/release/hotfix branches. It deals with them in a wonderful interface, like magic. This would help us organize our repository.

There are very good docs to read about how it works and its usage:

What do you think folks?

[1] https://github.com/nvie/gitflow

--
Douglas Camata
Graduando em Ciência da Computação (UENF)

Skype: douglas_camata
Linux User #509211

Guilherme Silveira

Mar 24, 2011, 6:54:39 PM3/24/11
to restfu...@googlegroups.com

Its up to you guys. Whatever allows fast and easy releases is good. Allowing releases at any time. Is pretty good.

Regards