[restful-json] how can I create a ".json" file from a RESTful web service ??

rim

Apr 19, 2010, 5:06:15 AM4/19/10
to restful-json
using Java, how can I create a ".json" file from a RESTful web
service ??

I need to use it in xcode ...

It is recommanded that my web service looks like that
"www.myserver.com/myfile.json"

plz any help, I spended more than a mounth trying this .. I really
need help ...

Mike Barlow

Apr 19, 2010, 5:57:41 AM4/19/10
to restfu...@googlegroups.com
Just have your java code print the JSON data out to a standard text file with the proper filename and extension (myfile.json as per your example).

Mike Barlow

rim negra

Apr 19, 2010, 6:05:32 AM4/19/10
to restfu...@googlegroups.com

where can I find this file ??

I created a web application
and I also created RESTful web services from entity classes

hen I test them.. I have the possibility between "application json/ application xml
But I want a file .json
that means when I simply type www.myserver.com/resources/file.json I get the result in my navigator written in json format ?

a file like this : http://www.jaiku.com/feed/json